Non Sticky Casino Bonuses
Find A Non Sticky Bonus Easier Then Ever!
Do you want a 100%, 150% or 200% Bonus?
- Use the Filter and find your fitting Bonus -
What is a Non Sticky Bonus?
Most casinos offers players the traditional ‘sticky bonus’, but rarely you find welcome bonuses called “non sticky bonus” (non-sticky / no sticky / no-sticky), “parachute bonus” or “lifeline bonus“.
What is the difference between a “sticky” and “non sticky” bonus?
A sticky bonus is known as the traditional bonus – where your real and bonus money are locked until the wagering is complete. After completing the wager requirements you are able to withdraw / cash out the whole balance.
A non sticky bonus is different. Your real and bonus money are not sticking together, instead they are kept separate. This means you are able to cancel the bonus and do a withdraw / cash out , as long as you haven’t touched the bonus money.
Non sticky example:
- You deposit 100€
- You get a non stickybonus of 200%
- You have a starting balance of 300€
- 100€ real money + 200€ bonus money
- You play with your real money first
- If you never dropped below to the bonus money (200€) …
- You can cancle the bonus of 200€ any time and …
- Withdraw the real money balance
- 100€ real money + winnings – 200€ bonus = cash out
If you went below 100€ at some point the bonus turns into a sticky bonus where you have to complete the wagering first.
How do i know if a bonus in non sticky?
On this website we only offer the best non sticky bonuses out there. You dont have to waste time by searching non sticky bonuses by yourself and check every single bonus terms & conditions.
You got to know When to hold ’em, know when to fold ’em, know when to walk away, know when to run!
Kenny RogersThe Gambler